These terms and conditions explain how you may use this website (the Website), which is provided by us free of charge.
References in these terms and conditions to the Website, includes the following websites: fortyeight.ai, enterprise.fortyeight.ai and business.fortyeight.ai and all associated web pages.
You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing or using the Website or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Harmonise Technology Ltd (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) is the owner and operator of this Website.
Intellectual property and using the Website
- The Website and all intellectual property rights in it, including all Content included on the Website, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property. This means that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions grant you any legal rights in the Website other than as necessary to enable you to access the Website. You agree not to adjust or try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Website (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Website.
- In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by users.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without Our written permission.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Website if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of the Company or that of our
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and accept no legal responsibility for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Your privacy and personal information
- Your privacy and personal information are important to us. Any personal information that you provide to us will be dealt with in line with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which explains what personal information we collect from you, how and why we collect store use and share such information, your rights in relation to your personal information and how to contact us and supervisory authorities if you have a query or complaint about the use of your personal information.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- While we try to make sure that the Website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Similarly, we cannot promise that the Website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you place on the information on the Website is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Website at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Website is available for your use, we do not promise that the Website is available at all times, nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Website.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. You should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any
right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the
law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement
(including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Harmonise Technology Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12169607 whose address is 35 Ballards Lane, N3 1XW and it operates the Website fortyeight.ai, enterprise.fortyeight.ai and business.fortyeight.ai. The registered VAT number is GB-333011853.
You can contact Harmonise Technology Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org